Definitions"Us/We/Our" means – www.recommendedagents.co.uk, a service provided by Recommended Agents Ltd whose trading address is 51 Colegate, Norwich, Norfolk, NR3 1DD including where the context so allows, its, employees, affiliates, associated and contracted persons, companies or suppliers."You/Your" means the User or Agent, as indicated by the relevant clause, and where not indicated is relevant to both."User(s)" means - person, persons, companies or other organisations using the Website to find suitable Agents or otherwise."Agent(s)" means – Estate Agents or any other person, persons, company, or companies that are recommended by Us."Service(s)" means - the recommendation services provided to Users and the lead generating services provided to Agents."Website" means - the web space, pages, and the contents and graphics contained in such space or pages."Information" means - any information submitted to the Website in relation to Our Services including information submitted during any communication processes arising as a result of the use of the Services or the Website.
As of 20/01/22 Cashback is handled by a partner and their terms will apply. For users of the Recommended Agents service previous to this date, our Giftcard & Cashback terms are as follows:
Cashback Terms We have made Cashback available as a reward for providing feedback on Our Recommended Agents. Your feedback is important to Us and helps Us maintain high quality recommendations.Claiming Cashback is optional. We will send You instructions by email on how You can submit Your feedback and claim Your Cashback.Provision of Cashback is made possible through an apportionment of an Introduction Fee between Us and the Agent. In the event that this Introduction Fee is not supplied We will be unable to provide the Cashback amount to You.In the event that You have had contact with an Agent prior to us recommending them to You an Introduction Fee between Us and the Agent may not apply. Each case is assessed individually and We will inform You if We are unable to offer Cashback for this reason.The following Terms also apply:
Cashback will only apply to Our Recommended Agents following submission of Your details to RecommendedAgents.co.uk.
Cashback will be calculated as percentage of Your agency fee once paid. The percentage amount may vary for different Agents and/or promotional timeframes.
Cashback will apply to the agency fee excluding VAT.
Cashback will be supplied by Us and not the Agent. It will not be discounted directly to Your Agent's fees.
Cashback will be sent to You by Bank Transfer or Paypal within 30 working days of receipt of Our Introduction Fee.
Giftcard TermsWe offer a £10 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card* as a reward for providing valuation feedback when using one or more of Our Recommended Agents to get a property valuation.You can claim this Gift Card from Us when You have had a valuation with a Recommended Agent following submitting Your property and details to Our Service.We may not be able to offer this Gift Card if You have already had contact with an Agent prior to Us recommending the Agent to You. Each case is assessed individually and We will inform You if We have been notified of prior contact by the Agent.*Restrictions apply. See details: amazon.co.uk/gc-legal Through use of Our Service You have stated that You understand and agree to these Cashback & Giftcard Terms.
1. General disclaimer - Usersa. The User acknowledges that the Agents We provide are a recommendation and, although every effort is ensured to recommend Agents that provide a high level of experience and customer service, We provide no guarantees to that effect.b. The User acknowledges that it is their responsibility to select an Agent and to negotiate the terms of any agreement to be entered into with the Agent they have selected.c. We cannot accept any liability in respect of any contract or other agreement entered into between the User and the Agent. In particular, but without limitation, We make no warranty and cannot accept any liability relating to the quality or fitness of any goods or services delivered/performed or omitted to be delivered/performed by any Agent and accordingly shall not be liable to the User for any occurrence resulting from the introduction of the Agent to the User including but not limited to any direct, indirect, consequential or inconsequential loss of any kind suffered by the User howsoever arising.d. It is the responsibility of the User to satisfy themselves that an Agent is appropriately qualified and in any other respects suitable for their requirements prior to entering into any agreements.e. If You are a consumer Your statutory rights are not affected by this agreement.
3. Disclaimer of warrantiesa. The Website and the Services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis and We make no warranties or representations, whether express or implied, in relation to the Website or the Services, including but not limited to, implied warranties or conditions of completeness, accuracy, satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose.b. We make no warranty that the Website or use of the Services will meet Your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.c. No warranty is given by Us as to results that may be obtained or the accuracy of any information obtained through the Website or the Services or that any defects in the Website or the Services will be corrected and You understand and agree that any material or data obtained through use of the Website or the Services is at Your own discretion and risk.
4. Your informationa. You are solely responsible for Your Information. You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information when providing details to Us. You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that You are not authorised to use.b. Your Information and Your activities on the Website must not, be false, inaccurate or misleading, offensive, menacing, abusive, defamatory, or in breach of copyright, confidence, privacy or any other rights. Your Information must not infringe any Third Party's copyright, patent, trade mark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy, be fraudulent, be in breach of any applicable laws or regulations (including, but not limited to, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination, false advertising), be obscene, indecent or contain pornography.c. Your Information must not create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our ISPs or other suppliers. Your Information must not link directly or indirectly to any other website.d. To enable Us to use Your Information, You grant to Us a non-exclusive, world-wide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) licence to exercise the copyright, trade mark, publicity, and database rights You have in Your Information, in any media now known or not currently known. You also waive all moral rights You have in Your Information to the fullest extent permitted by law.e. Your Information may not contain any computer viruses, macro viruses, Trojan horses, worms or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer or to surreptitiously intercept, access without authority or expropriate any System, data or personal information. Your Information may not cause the Website to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or such that the effectiveness or functionality of the Website is in any way impaired.f. You hereby acknowledge that We, at Our absolute discretion, shall be entitled to edit, modify or remove any part or parts of Your Information which We consider is in breach of any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
5. Your obligationsa. In consideration of Us making the Website and the Services available to You, You:i. accept responsibility for any Information and content You provide on the Website;ii. agree not to copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute or publicly display any content (except for Your Information) from the Website without Our prior written permission;iii. agree not to use the Website or the Services for any illegal purpose and in accordance with all relevant laws;iv. agree not to use the Website or the Services to transmit or post any chain letters or any material for the purposes of publicity, promotion and/or advertising;v. agree not to use the Website or the Services to distribute by any means computer viruses or worms to Users or other third parties;vi. agree not to use the Website or the Services to transmit or post any material which is defamatory, offensive, malicious, misleading or of an obscene or menacing character, or in such a way as to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;vii. agree not to use the Website or the Services such that the whole or part of the Website or the Services is interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or such that the effectiveness or functionality of the Website or the Services is in any way impaired;viii. agree not to use the Website or the Services in any manner which constitutes a violation or infringement of any person, firm or company or the rights thereof (including, but not limited to, third party intellectual property rights or confidentiality);ix. agree not to use the Website to attempt any unauthorised access to any part or component of the Website or that of any third party or User to which You can connect via the Website (or other directly or otherwise connected network);x. agree that You will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Website for any purpose without Our express written permission;xi. agree not to use the Website or Services as a source of targeting material or contact data for any kind of telemarketing, direct marketing, viral or other electronic marketing activity on Your own behalf or on behalf or for the benefit of a Third Party;xii. agree not to bypass measures We may use now or in the future to prevent or restrict access to the Website or certain information contained therein;xiii. agree that in the event that You have any right, claim or action against any user arising out of the use of the Website or the Service, then You will pursue such right, claim or action independently of, or without recourse to Us.
6. The company's rightsa. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of, temporarily or permanently, the Website or the Service with or without notice to You and You confirm that We shall not be liable to You or any third party for any modification to or discontinuance of the Website or the Service.b. We may change the terms and conditions from time to time and shall post such alterations on the Website for a reasonable period before they become effective. Please check Our Website from time to time. You will be bound by the revised terms if You continue to use Our Website or Services following the effective date shown.c. The content, layout and organisation of the Website shall be subject to variation at Our sole discretion.d. In the event of the publication of the Website being restricted, curtailed or prevented by any law or any other act or thing beyond Our control, We may at any time, notwithstanding anything contained in this agreement, forthwith terminate this agreement in whole or in part.
7. Intellectual property rightsa. To the extent that all copyright and other intellectual property rights throughout the world in Your Information does not vest in Us by operation of law or the other provisions of this agreement, You hereby grant to Us (free of charge) an exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free licence to use such Information for any purpose.b. You hereby acknowledge that all present and future copyright and other intellectual property rights subsisting in, or used in connection with, the Website (the "Rights"), including the manner in which the Website is presented or appears and all information and documentation relating thereto is Our property and nothing contained herein shall be construed so as to transfer any such rights to You.c. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, if and to the extent that You own any or all of the Rights, You hereby irrevocably and unconditionally assign the Rights, with full title guarantee, to Us for the full period of copyright and all renewals extensions and/or revivals thereof and thereafter in perpetuity, throughout the world.
8. Indemnitya. You agree to indemnify Us forthwith on demand and hold Us harmless against any and all expenses, damages and losses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) incurred by Us in connection with any claims, actual or threatened, of any kind (including without limitation any claim of trademark or copyright infringement, libel, defamation, breach of confidentiality, false or misleading advertising or sales practices) arising from the provision of Your Information or from Your use of the Website or the Services.
9. Limitation of liabilitya. Neither party shall, nor shall it purport to, exclude or restrict liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence or that of their employees, servants or agents acting in the course of their employment.b. You acknowledge that We have no control over the information that can be accessed by using the Website and the Services and that We may not examine Your use of the Services or the nature of the information You are sending or uploading. We therefore exclude all liability of any kind for the transmission or reception of such information of whatever nature.c. We do not represent that the information contained in the Website or in any communication from Us, is accurate, verified, current, comprehensive or complete. It could contain inaccuracies, typographical, human and/or machine errors or omissions. We will not be liable in any circumstances for any direct, indirect, consequential or special damages arising from use of the Website or Services. For these reasons Users of the Website should neither rely, nor act upon any of the information contained within the Website, and if anyone does so, it will be entirely at their own risk.d. E-mails that are automatically generated from information provided by Users and Agents are NOT under Our editorial control. These may be automatically sent un-checked and un-edited by Us and therefore they do not necessarily reflect the opinions and/or beliefs of Ourselves or Our employees.e. We are not responsible and cannot be held liable for any inaccuracies, the validity, reliability, any falsehoods, misrepresentations, defamatory language or words, libellous statements, fraudulent activities or any other damaging words, sentences or statements contained in the components of E-mails that are not under Our editorial control.f. You agree that, except for death and personal injury arising from Our negligence, We shall not be liable in contract, tort, negligence, statutory duty or otherwise, for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with this contract, including, without limitation, damage for loss of business, loss of profits, business interruption, loss of business information, loss of data, or any other pecuniary loss (even where We has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage).g. Save as expressly set out herein, all conditions, warranties and obligations which may be implied or incorporated into this agreement by statute, common law, or otherwise and any liabilities arising there from, are hereby expressly excluded to the extent permitted by law.h. While every reasonable care will be taken in respect of information supplied by You, We cannot accept liability for any information placed or omitted to be placed on the Website (whether or not any such liability is occasioned by Our fault or negligence or otherwise).i. We cannot and do not guarantee and do not warrant against human and/or machine errors, omissions, delays, interruptions or losses of information or data, infringing any material, or defamation.j. Without limiting the foregoing, We shall have no liability for any failure or delay resulting from any governmental action, fire, flood, insurrection, earthquake, power failure, riot, explosion, embargo, strikes whether legal or illegal, labour or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, contract slowdown, transmitter or satellite degradation, failure of the Internet, interruption or failure or any other condition beyond Our control affecting production or delivery of the Website and any information incorporated in it in any manner or any of its obligations under this agreement.k. Each of the provisions of this Clause 9 shall be construed separately and independently of the others.
10. Complaintsa. Should Users have a complaint email Us in the first instance at email@example.com. You hereby agree to release Us from any damages or claims (including punitive, consequential and incidental damages) of every kind or nature, suspected and unsuspected, known and unknown, and disclosed or undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such complaint.
11. Generala. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Us and You as to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all previous communications, representations and arrangements, either written or oral (other than fraudulent misrepresentation). You acknowledge that no reliance is placed on any representation made but not embodied herein.b. If any provisions hereof are held to be illegal or unenforceable such provisions shall be severed and the remainder of this agreement shall remain in full force and effect unless the business purpose of this agreement is substantially frustrated thereby.c. You may not assign, transfer or sub-contract any of Your rights hereunder without Our prior written consent. We may assign, transfer or sub-contract all or any of its rights at any time without Your consent.d. Any express or implied waiver by Us of any term or condition hereof or any breach or default by You may be terminated by Us at any time. No such waiver shall constitute a continuing waiver nor shall it prevent Us from acting upon that or any subsequent breach or default or from enforcing any term or condition hereof.e. The provisions of Clauses 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, and 9(f) shall survive termination of this agreement.f. Any notice to be given under this agreement may be given via E-mail, regular mail, or by hand to the address provided on the Website or otherwise as notified by one party to the other.g. No terms or conditions other than those set forth herein or any variation thereof shall be binding upon Us, unless in writing and signed on behalf of both Us and You.h. Nothing herein shall create or be deemed to create any joint venture, principal-agent or partnership relationship between the parties and neither party shall hold itself out in its advertising or otherwise in any manner which would indicate or imply any such relationship with the other.i. This agreement shall be subject to the laws of England and Wales and the parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.