Definitions"Us/We/Our" means – www.recommendedagents.co.uk, a service provided by Recommended Agents Ltd whose trading address is 51 Colegate, Norwich, Norfolk, NR3 1DD including where the context so allows, its, employees, affiliates, associated and contracted persons, companies or suppliers."You/Your" means the User or Agent, as indicated by the relevant clause, and where not indicated is relevant to both."User(s)" means - person, persons, companies or other organisations using the Website to find suitable Agents or otherwise."Agent(s)" means – Estate Agents or any other person, persons, company, or companies that are recommended by Us."Service(s)" means - the recommendation services provided to Users and the lead generating services provided to Agents."Website" means - the web space, pages, and the contents and graphics contained in such space or pages."Information/Data" means - any information submitted to the Website in relation to Our Services including information submitted during any communication processes arising as a result of the use of the Services or the Website.
1. Data Collecteda. Without limitation, any of the following Data may be collected:i. Name.ii. Contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers.iii. Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests.iv. IP address (automatically collected).v. Web browser type and version (automatically collected).vi. Operating system (automatically collected).vii. A list of URLS starting with a referring site, Your activity on this Website, and the site You exit to (automatically collected).
viii. Cookie information.
2. Our Use of Dataa. By using Our Service You agree to Us sharing your Information with your assigned Agents for the purposes of discussing the marketing of Your property.b. Unless You have consented to, or We are obliged or permitted by law to do so, Your Data will not be disclosed to any additional third parties.c. If for any reason You do not wish any or all of Your Information to be used in the way set out in the Website or these Terms and Conditions then please do not use the Services.
3. Changes of Business Ownership and Controla. We may, from time to time, expand or reduce its business and this may involve the sale of certain divisions or the transfer of control of certain divisions to other parties. Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any division so transferred, be transferred along with that division and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this Policy, be permitted to use the Data for the purposes for which it was supplied by You.
5. Accessing Your own Dataa. You may request to amend Your Data. You may need to modify or update Your Data if Your circumstances change.b. You have the right to ask for a copy of Your personal Data.c. You may request to delete any Data You have provided Us.
6. Securitya. Data security is of great importance to Us and to protect Your Data We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected online.
7. Cookiesa. A Cookie is a small file that resides on Your computer\'s hard drive and often contains an anonymous unique identifier and is accessible only by the web site that placed it there, not any other sites.b. We may set and access Cookies on Your computer.c. You may delete Cookies, however You may lose any information that enables You to access the Website more quickly.d. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in Your web browser. By default, Your browser will accept Cookies, however this can be altered. For further details please consult the help menu in Your browser. Disabling Cookies may prevent You from using the full range of Services available on the Website.